If your holding an exhibition or event why should you book a professional photographer?
- Good quality images to share from your event after the event on Facebook twitter or for any social media platform.
- Images to keep your website, newsletters and flyers up to date.
- Pictures you can send to local, national and business press, that can highlight your event or exhibition.
- Library stock images for your business library.
- Images you can use to help promote your event the year after and attract more business.
How should you get the most from your photographer?
- Make sure you give them as much of the right information about your event that you can.
- Correct address, postcode and telephone number of the venue.
- Name of the event
- Contact and telephone number of a person present on the day
- Parking facilitates available.
- An itinerary for the event. (map if required)
- Any special images that need capturing on the day
- Names of important people you may want images of on the day e.g. chairman, MD.
- What you are trying to capture with the images e.g. children having fun, Important companies present at the show, celebraties present etc…
- Remember quality takes time and they can only be in one place at once.
Also remember some people won’t want to be photographed, I always ask or make sure the people I photograph know before or after that I have took images of them, but it is also better to have a note at reception saying there is a professional photographer on site.
Here are some mainly fly on the wall images I took at a exhibition this week.
Brighter Future Exhibition, Bolton Holiday Inn.